Wednesday, January 6, 2010

sorry no pictures

Unfortunatly I will not be posting a picture this week because although I am officially 22 weeks today I am too tired to take a picture and download it tonight, SO to my sisters who are the only ones that care IM SORRY!!!! However I will take one tomorrow, we are leaving for florida till next week. But let me update you a little! We are all moved into our house and I love it!! We also bought new bedding WHICH I ALSO LOVE!!! Everynight before bed I read The secrets of the baby wisperer and put headphones to my belly so kingston can enjoy some classicial music:) Dave has been so great always talking to our little man through my belly and downloading music for him to hear! ( kingston that is) Last night, Kingston listened to the music for about 40 minutes and when I turned it off he started kicking and being VERY active!!! so Dave was able to feel kicks for the first time and he was able to get a small idea of what I feel everyday! And last yes my belly is getting bigger and u will notice by my next picture!!!

3 comments:

  1. ur sisters are not the only ones who care. love being able to see how you are doing! what a great moment for you and dave to share! hope you have a good and safe time in Florida

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean your sisters are the only ones that care!!! I guess that makes us sisters because I CARE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you sound like you are doing awesome. Florida, a new home, new bedding...what a lucky girl. And, yes, I care as well what you look like.

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life