Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Vacation

So much has gone on since my last post! We went to colorado to spend christmas with my family which was so fun and painful at the same time!!! Both my nephews have grown up so much and they are getting so cute! im so lucky to have them:) We did a lot of fun activities like... shopping of course, family dinner, nuggets game(which dave was able to see one of his good friends who now coaches for the nuggets) ice skating, zoo lights, of yes and of course another successful chirstmas! my family all took turnes passing along the 24 hour flu, which i happened to get it on christmas eve and day and Dave got it on the way back to utah!!!! BOO to that! but that didnt stop us from enjoying ourselves! My favorite gift was our Prayer Js. My mom gave our whole family these pjs that whenever someone in our family is struggling and we need a family prayer or fast we all wear these jammmies and will be able to bee close, although we are so far away! THE FAMILY THAT PRAYS TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER!! We even got a pair for kingston:) oh and im now 21 and a half weeks and currently feeling the most realistic kicks EVER!!! I am loving this amazing experience! We had our 20 week appointment this last week where we check the heart and brain and all the fingers and toes, everything is there and PERFECT! Our doctor told us that Kingston is 14-15 oz and that she thinks we will deliver closer to May 12th (2 days earlier). Also, this week we moved into a newer nicer house that im totally obsessed with! Its more US and now I can start planning and creating Kingstons room!!! I am having a hard time with all the baby bedding and crib stuff... any ideas let me know!!! Untill next time HAPPY NEW YEAR











6 comments:

  1. looks like you had a lot of fun in colorado. so excited for your new addition to come. you are going to be such a great mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I am half as much pregnant as you are and I feel huge! You, on the other hand, are NOT huge. How is this fair!? I love the cute little bump that you're starting to get. SOOO cute. Oh, and oh my gosh, the picture of Dave kissing/hugging your belly is SOOO cute. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun vacation! Your family looks great, it has been forever since I've seen them! And, you look AMAZING... you are the cutest little preggo lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun you got to go to Colorado! Your little belly is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so fantastic. I love that picture of Dave kissing your tummy. You need to frame that one. Congrats on a new home! I hope you can get it all ready before the baby comes. It sounds like you had a great Christmas. On the crib, I recommend the kind that convert into a toddler bed and then a bed frame. Such a smart idea. Your mom looks good. I hope she is doing well. I haven't heard any news on her for a while so I am assuming that is a good thing. I also really like the Prayer Js. That is such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you little belly Car... I love seeing you so happy!! I can't wait to meet baby Kingston!

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life