Wednesday, February 17, 2010

TRYING TO BE CREATIVE

THIS PICTURE IS SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE BOTTOM.... JUST SCROLL DOWN AND THEN COME BACK:)
First of all, Check out http://www.getresultsasap.com/. This is Dave's (my husbands) training website!!! its pretty awesome and it looks great!!!! THIS MAN IS THE WAY TO GET THE RESULTS YOU WANT. THE REAL WAY, THE RIGHT WAY, TODAY!!!! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!
28 BEAUTIFUL WEEKS
LOOKS A LITTLE SMALLER IN THIS ONE:)
NOW TO THE TRYING TO BE CREATIVE PART
I WENT TO ROBERTS CRAFTS TO BUY THE LETTERING TO OUR NEW ARRIVALS ROOM.. WE DECIDED TO DO HIS WHOLE NAME AND PUT IT ABOVE HIS BED. BUT I WANTED TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THEN JUST HIS NAME IN WOOD COLORING. AND I SO DON'T HAVE A CREATIVE MIND WHEN IT COMES TO CRAFTS SO WITH SOME HELP FROM MY MOM AND DAVE WE DECIDED TO ADD SOME FOOTBALLS AND A COUPLE KING CROWNS TO HIS NAME JUST TO SPICE IT UP A LITTLE..... ITS STILL PLAIN COMPARED TO SOME BUT I'M PROUD OF IT AND EXCITED FOR MY NEXT PROJECT!!!!(MIGHT BE A COUPLE YEARS) MY MOM AND DAD AND SISTER CAME INTO TOWN THIS WEEKEND AND WERE ABLE TO HANG OUT FOR THE WEEKEND!!! I LOVE WHEN THE FAMILY COMES TO VISIT. THEY WERE ABLE TO SEE OUR NEW HOUSE AND ENJOY A NICE VALENTINES DINNER PREPARED BY MY MOM AND I! THEY ALL FELT KINGSTON KICK AND MOVE AND KYLIE WHISPERED TO KINGSTON, THROUGH MY BELLY THAT SHES THE FAVORITE.... DON'T KNOW WHAT MY OTHER SISTER THINKS ABOUT THAT!!!! 12 WEEKS TO GO!!!!! I LOVE MY LIFE

4 comments:

  1. Carrie, being a wanna-be Martha Stewart, I am so proud of your lettering. It is adorable and I am so pleased with you. I cannot wait to meet him! I am sorry if I accidentally spend too much time at your house after he is born, but I gotta have an excuse to come see busy girl Carrie and I figure that's a good one. Haha. I'll see ya tomorrow. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great. His room is going to look awesome. Twelve weeks?! Wow, that is so close. You look great. I'm glad your mom is up and going. I haven't heard anything since her surgery. I hope it all goes well this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your craft! That is big for you Care Care! Wow! I'm so proud of you! I'm so glad that you are so happy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I did Kailey's name, but I still haven't done Carson's! You have inspired me to do it now. I love the colors you have picked, they are so cute, and his name is adorable. His room is going to look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life