Sunday, February 14, 2010

I lOVE U

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!
the other day a friend of mine blogged about all her favorites right now.. and i thought since its the LOVE holiday i would blog about all the thing i LOVE right now!!!! im grateful for this holiday because its another reason to smile at ur family and friends and think about someone special AGAIN!!!!
my baby!!!! bestfriend,soul mate, and companion.. i love u so much and im so proud of u and all or accomplishments with ASAP!!! You are the best trainer there is and people notice it!!!!
(dave is on the front cover of deseret news today about his training manase tonga... check him out!!! Im so proud of him!!!!!

my two nephews who melt my heart everyday!!!!!! I LOOOOOVEee U mason and porter

MY BABY BOY i lOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!! CANT WAIT TO MEET U

***im so thankful for fruit snacks right now:) dave has been buying them by the boxes lately and i cant help but enjoy them as well... i think kingston enjoys them too

and of course AVEDA.. i love my job and these products!!!! im very passionate about my job and i work hard and care soo much about what i do.. i want my clients to be satisfied and happy

2 comments:

  1. fruit by the foot...mmmm... that sounds yummy...haven't had one of those forvever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beckett is very thankful for Fruit by the Foot too.

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life