Wednesday, December 9, 2009

18 week and so in love

We feel so blessed to say that the little grape in my belly has grown and now looks like a real person... we are also excited to say that HE will be names Kingston Stroshine!!! WERE HAVING A BOY!!!!!
the most perfect body Ive ever seen

Plain and CLEAR for mom and dad... hes not shy!!!



proof #2



don't know what happened with this pic... His cute little feet


We went to the doctors today as a secret today because we wanted to surprise everyone today!!! As we got there i asked the tech to not tell us right away to wait to see if we could figure it out ourselves!! My husband said "what do u think ur some ultrasound tech now" and I said i just want to Guess... so she looked for a good picture and all of a sudden Dave yells "Theres his weiner! BOY!!!" she said yes and I smiled and said WHAT ARE U JOKING ME" I was so sure!!! SO SURE it was a girl!!! don't get me wrong I couldn't be more excited! I grew up always wanting a boy first and I know that our little Kingston will be such a good big brother!!! But for the time being hes my one and only... and has already changed my life in so many ways. Dave said it was the first time its been so real and he really got excited.. we saw him kick and move all over the place. Hes going to have lots of energy like his mom and ADD like his dad.... and mom:) we cant wait to meet u Kingston WE ARE ALREADY SO IN LOVE

7 comments:

  1. That is how I was. I thought for sure I was having a girl first. I was so surprised to find out it was a `boy. Congratulations! Now you can finally get started on your planning and shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to a very special couple. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I am so excited for you! you ca nstart looking for boy stuff! what a relief! the wait would kill me!congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We found you guys! Another follower for the Stroshines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Carrie! That is soooo exciting, love the name too super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so happy for you guys! you are going to be an awesome mom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Carrie! Thants exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life