Sunday, October 2, 2011

Photog ses #2

I asked my very close friend Heidi and her family to model for me. It was perfect because she was in need of some family pictures and her lil babes Ryker just turned one. Its been about a month since I took these but i'm a slacker now a days and haven't gotten around to posting some. I was so nervous going into this session but after we got started and as I looked back and some of the shots, I was so excited to take them home and play around. Photography is so much fun, im enjoying every chance I can to play around. I know its a complete talent that not everyone has and im grateful for this new hobby. It is a challenge and if you know me at all I love me a little challenge:)









I have a couple more sessions coming up in the next couple weeks but if anyone would like me to practice on them, I WOULD LOVE IT!!!! just let me know asap...... i mean i am having a baby in... 11 weeks:) 9 if hes anything like my kingston.

1 comment:

  1. That last picture is so cute. Way to go. They all look so good. I don't know if we are going to be able to make it work so you can take some pictures of us.

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life