Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy birthday to me

On the 9th of September I turned 25! That's like a quarter century old, and I feel pretty good about it;) 25 with a husband and a baby, life is good. My husband and Kingston spoiled me. Kingston offered to go to grandma nianne's so Dave and I could spend some time celebrating...(don't be gross, we went to ruth's Chris steak house.) Which is totally our favorite spot. Dave also surprised me by inviting 2 of my favorite people to join us. Pretty much, I had a great birthday and I'm a welcoming 25 with a smile on my face:)











- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life