Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BABY SHOWER TIME

This past weekend i went to colorado to enjoy my first baby shower that my sister and mom threw. It was so fun to see all my cute friends i grew up with and enjoy all the cute stuff everyone got for baby kingston. I feel like i got so much stuff that I dont know what else i need but from what i hear.. i need so much more!!!! Im so grateful for my family and friends who help making this day special for me!!! 31 1/2 weeks


my utah friends:) mindi came out with me to celebrate this special time!!! shes great
















































have to give kingston some LOVE




































love my family

















































































2 comments:

  1. Oh Carrie! I feel just sick about not being there!! You are so beautiful, I am so happy I found your blog so I can keep up with you guys better! I love you to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man those are some super cute pictures, especially the ones of you and your family. I love your outfit. You look so cute! I am excited to come to your baby shower out here.

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life