Monday, July 6, 2009

The last couple of months!!!

so the last couple of months have been pretty fun. Getting used to being married and going on some fun little trips, In june we went to vegas for daves 33rd birthday which was so fun. We went have saw the LION KING... LOVED IT!!!!! also we went to some of dave football game and i was of course his #1 fan:) i also went on a week get away to go to colorado to spend time with my family and mason stole the show!!! i love my family but i missed my baby boo!!!!



































3 comments:

  1. Carrie, your blog is so cute! I saw it on Brandi's page so I added you to mine! You and Dave are such a cute couple, I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second what Whitney said... You and Dave are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys im a beginner at this crap... we will see how it goes

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life