Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Your 9 months old

As soon as I downloaded these pictures I sat and stared at them in complete shock. And with tears in my eyes and butterflies in my stomach, I can't help but smile because YOUR SMILE MAKES ME SMILE!!! I am so in love with you. Everything about u. You are still so young and you amaze me with how smart and perfect you are. Tonight, you took 18 steps for your auntie kykee.. 18! Are you kidding me! You also figured out how to put paper in daddy's shredder. Sure scared u but u did it. This picture below is exactly how u feel at the gym. You love cruising in your jeep being around all the big kids. And everyone gives you attention so mommy is able to get her butt in shape... ( thank you for loving this place). You are able to get through the gates we put up so you couldn't get through, so much for that. You love the dishwasher, vacuum, broom, toilet, trash cans, cords, blinds, and pretty much everything I cook with, so all those wedding gifts were a bigger success then I realized. You go to bed at 8 and have been getting up at 6 and then a bottle and 5 minutes later your out until 8 am. It's beautiful!!! Your also taking two 2 hour naps, lately 2 1/2 hr naps. THANK YOU!


So pretty much what I'm trying to say is, dad and I couldn't be more thankful for u. You truly are our angel sent from heaven to remind us of the gospel and remind us to get on our
knees and thank heavenly father for bringing you to our family. And believe me king, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't thank heavenly father for u... At least twice.


Your PERFECT!!!!!

Just some facts from his 9 month appointment
Height: 29'' 76%
weight:22 1/2lbs 62%
head: drum roll please....... 0.4% WHAT THE! Not even 1%... hahaha I think it's perfect:)
All his motor skills are advanced and he is rockin and Rollin. How did we get so lucky???

1 comment:

  1. 18 steps?! That is amazing. You better look out for that kid. He is just so cute, but of course, look at his parent's. :)

    ReplyDelete

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life