Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our kings blessing

On august 1st, kingston had the opportunity to get a fathers blessing from Dave. It was the coolest experience thus far that to see such a special thing. Dave was a little anxious and secretly a little scared but he walked into the circle with lots of faith that he would be inspired to see what he needed to for Kingston. It was such a beautiful blessing;) Kingston blessing was centered around strength. Strength in his mind, in his bones, in his heart, and his muscles(of course):) after the blessing was done I asked Dave if he felt the spirit and he said" I felt something:)"he said from the second he stepped in the circle he knew the spirit was there for him. Such a great ways for Dave and kingston for share a special bond! For saves first blessing, I would have to say I can't wait for the next one:) I love my family














Here's come cute pics I got from our special day
*not to mention how sweet and pure my little angel looks in white

1 comment:

Buddies


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

My photo
We are everyday people with everyday jobs and everyday lives. But we have more love then the everyday family. More love for our spouse, more love for our son, and more love for our jobs. That why we are very inordinary. I'm very thankful for the blessing in our life